Our most popular whole body vibration machine is the culmination of years of R & D and customer feedback. Users asked for a more powerful motor so we installed the Vibra Pro 5500 with the state of art Ricco motor which utilizes an oversized coiling structure to maximize power without excess heat, which keeps the motor from overheating. Users asked for larger platforms sizes, so we created the Vibra Pro 5500 with a huge platform area to allow more pose possibilities. Users wanted more programs. The Vibra Pro 5500 has a manual mode and 5 built in programs, compared to the standard three programs found on other machines. Users wanted higher speeds, so we built the Vibra Pro 5500 with 108 speeds, far more the standard 20 of inferior machines.
Some machines on the market have cryptic control panels that are hard to read. Our engineers designed the Vibra Pro 5500 with a blue backlit LCD display panel that shows vital information such as as heart rate, calorie count, frequency, speed and has a diagram graph view of the program speeds. Our patented electronics in the control panel also have a body mass index calculator built in which automatically determines your BMI.
The 5500 base
Soft dimpled rubber mat is great for use with or without shoes. The included body straps are easily attached by simple hook up. Extra wide base and platform allows for increased pose options when using the Vibra Pro 5500.
The 5500 console
Large easy to read blue backlit display. The units five pre-programmed modes have clearly lit program indicators and graphic displays of program speeds. Built in calorie counter and heart rate monitor are included with this feature rich head display.
» H: 15" x W: 39" x L: 31"
»TOTAL SHIPPING WEIGHT
Your Vibra Pro 5500 comes in one box. All the parts are carefully packaged inside, including a manual and all accessories.
- SPEED » 108 Settings
- AMPLITUDE » 1mm - 11mm
- MOTOR » Ricco, Variable HP 1100 Watt
- DISPLAY » Blue Backlit LD with Heart Rate, Speed, Hz., Program, and BMI
- PROGRAMS » 5+ Manual Mode
- FRAME » Welded Steel
- CENTER MAIN POST » Box Rolled Steel
- BASE » Steel
- SKIRT » High Impact PVC
- MOTION » Premium Triangle Oscillating
- MACHINE WEIGHT » 110lbs
- SHIPPING WEIGHT » 125lbs
- SHIPPING BOXES » 1
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT » 330lbs
- POWER REQUIREMENTS » 120 volts AC 60 Hz
- PLATFORM HEIGHT » 10inch. Above Ground
- PLATFORM SIZE » 22inch. x 14.25inch. Deep
- LEVELLING SYSTEM » Adjustable Locking Foot Support System
- TRANSPORT SYSTEM » Polyethylene Wheels on Back of Main Post
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX » Owners Manual, 6 Feet Power Chord, Assembly Tool, Upper Body Resistance Bands x 2